Customising Your Blog
- Click on your name on the right of the screen to access your personal blog.
- Click on powered by Tumblr. This will open a new window.
- Maximise the screen.
- Log in using your college e mail address & the password i have given you.
- Click on customise. type your name in the title box.
- Type in a statement on what this blog is going to be about.
- Go to theme & select on you like best for your blog.
- Click on save changes. this will take you to the front screen.
- Click on photo icon.
- Browse for photographs you chose the previous week. Make sure you have the before & after versions of the same photograph. The first one you should add is the after version.
- Double click on the after photograph then add a caption.
- Click on create post.
- Now repeat this process to add the before version of your photograph.
- To add the rest of the photos repeat steps 1 to 4.
- Click on the text icon to add a new post.
- Give it a title like "Black park Photos".
- In the body text box write a short statement about what you liked about your project, were you pleased with the finished pictures & would you like other people to send their comments to you.
Enjoy the Task!